1. Not everyone is going to be your best friend.
2. Avoid gossiping with these ^^ people.
5. Remember, not everyone has your best interest at heart.
6. Not everyone cares if you’re happy…or miserable for that matter.
7. People will burn you; it’s all about how you handle the metaphorical “application of aloe” afterwards.
32. Don’t expect constant praise from anyone.
36. Don’t burn bridges.
48. Eat lots of cookies.
49. Everyone cares about themselves more than they do about you. Embrace it.
My favorite thing to do, at night, when I can’t sleep is discover new music.
My mind won’t rest, until I get my period.
I need to improve my reaction time.
It excites me when I find a window for personal growth.
Thinking about my past relationships today brought me tears.
I’ve had such bad relationships. And because of them, sometimes I find myself feeling insecure and unsure of myself. Not that they effected my self-worth, but I don’t feel secure. I feel uncertain of where I stand and where things are gonna go. When put in familiar and reminiscent situations, I am overwhelmed with doubt. I lose my good judgement.
It’s not that I haven’t moved on, I want nothing from the past. I’ve had closure. I just don’t know how to deal with the baggage that it has left me.
I feel genuine sorrow for myself who had to go through such bad experiences and be wronged that way.
I don’t even where and how to begin the healing process. All I know to do is cry the sadness away.
Tears can be cleansing.
Haven is in-between your clothes and underneath your warm flesh.
It is amazing what you can accomplish between 6:00 AM and 8:00 AM right before work/class.
I like waking up early in the mornings. I need to keep this up.
Yesterday was the last day of vacation. Today, I go back to “hustling” for the things I want in my life.
Cheers to hopes and dream.
My hair has grown so long. It often gets stuck in layers of fabric when I change clothes.
I love it this way and I would not cut it.
Although, the ends need trimming.